Home > Our Company > History
Munsee Meats was founded in 1957 by E. Thomas Selvey, and originally named Tom's Meats. Initially located on South Walnut Street in Muncie, Indiana, the business was moved to the current Kilgore Ave. building in 1963. Thanks to the dedication of our valued employees, we continued to thrive and in 1973 changed names to Munsee Meats, Inc.
We look back and reminisce on how wonderful the past 54+ years have been... and we'll continue to look forward with anticipation for 50 more!
Steve Hendrixson, CEO